Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Family and music

Morning time is the time I need music the most to kickoff my day, so I tuned into Google Play music and the song playing was dil hai ki maanata nahi. In a jolly mood I started my kitchen work when my son called me and said Mumma that song is too boring can you please play some english song. I don't know what went wrong but my 5 year son only talks in English doesn't like it when we talk in hindi. I don't have much interest in English songs but thanks to Smita my college days roommate who was fond of backstreet boys songs and used to play in repeat mode so even I learnt few songs from them. I searched for backstreet boys in YouTube and played the songs. After 3-4 songs my son called me again and said could you please play that song again...I was happy thinking he want my hindi songs to be played again and I asked the one Mumma was listening to? He said no the previous one and when I played the previous one he said yes this one and the song was "quit playing games with my heart".... 

No comments: